The Diputació de Barcelona invites you to the presentation of the publication Ciutat i salut on Monday, October 17, at 5 p.m., in the lobby of Can Serra (Rambla de Catalunya, 126. Barcelona).
You can also follow along online at: https://youtu.be/4kPEh3f2jO0
The main aim of the book is to provide knowledge, reflection and debate in relation to the central role of health in the planning, design, execution, use and management of urban environments.
The event will be presented and moderated by Lorena Perona, coordinator of the publication and technician of the Urbanism Service of the Barcelona Provincial Council.
Jesús Naharro, deputy delegate for Public Health and Consumer Affairs, from the Provincial Council of Barcelona, will give the welcome.
- Marina Geli, coordinator of the Center for Health and Social Studies at the University of Vic-Universitat Central de Catalunya
- José Fariña, emeritus professor and professor of Urban Planning and Territorial Planning at the Polytechnic University of Madrid
- Carlota Saenz de Tejada, researcher at ISGLOBAL’s Urbanism, Environment and Health Initiative
- Marta Rofin, head of the Healthy Cities department at the Bax&Company consultancy and Director of the Urbanism and Health Postgraduate Program at the UPC
- Marta Viada, technician of the Equipment and Public Space Service of the Provincial Council of Barcelona
- Josep Maria Torrents, head of the Plans and Programs Service of the General Sub-Directorate of Environmental Assessment of the Generalitat de Catalunya
The event will be closed by Pere Pons, delegate president of the Infrastructures and Natural Areas Area of the Provincial Council of Barcelona.
Please confirm attendance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.